Monday, August 15, 2011

This awful beautiful life..

Here's a little about me, in case you were wondering ;)

  • I am 22 years old.
  • I have a chihuahua/rat terrier mix that is the cutest little girl you will ever see.
  • I love reading, although I don't get to do it too often anymore. I am currently reading Glass by Ellen Hopkins. For whatever reason, books about addiction or drama always interest me lol! :)
  • I am a very happy person, although I do tend to get anxiety quite often.
  • I am ABSOLUTELY addicted to quotes and music. I guess it's the fact that no matter what you are going through or how happy you are, there is someone out there that has been in your shoes, felt how you feel. Music and quotes prove that, I think.
  • I am about to start a class in September to become a dental assistant. I have a long way to go to get to my main goal which is becoming a dentist, but dental assisting is a good stepping stone in the right direction! :)
  • My mom moved away a couple years ago to Louisiana. After that she decided she wanted to move to Kentucky which is 14 hours away. It has been really hard on everyone in the family because things just aren't the same but, good news is she will be moving back September 5th. :)) I honestly cannot explain how excited I am. Excited to have her here with us again, close enough to visit when I need a mother/daughter talk, because phone calls are definitely not the same. And most of all, I am SO excited about momma's cooking. ;)
  • I have some really amazing friends, but very few are true. As with anyone, you always have that big group of friends and only a select few you can depend on.
  • I think everything is either a lesson or a blessing.
  • I try to stay positive about as many situations as I can, but no one is perfect.
  • I strongly believe that you get what you give, and in order to have something you've never had, you must do something you've never done.

I'm not really sure exactly what it is I am supposed to be blogging about, but I just guessed that this would be a good starting point! I am going to try and post a couple times a week for now, and I promise to keep you interested! :)

Thanks for reading!!           <3 Casey